1. The web site and all materials on this site are the intellectual property of JDRF or are included with the permission of the owner of such intellectual property rights. You may view and display design, text and graphics and may electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of personal, non-commercial use. Any other storage, copying, transmission, distribution or other use of the material on this site is prohibited without JDRF’s prior consent.
2. The JDRF name and logo are the intellectual property of JDRF and may not be used without JDRF’s written permission. All other trade marks and logos used in this site are the trade marks and logos of their respective owners and you do not have any licence or right to use any of them.
3. JDRF recognises and fully respects your privacy and will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission, except where required to do so by law. JDRF takes all reasonable steps to process and protect any personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. When you access this site, your computer’s browser provides us with information such as the IP address of your computer, browser type, access time and referring URL which is collected and used to compile statistical data on the use of the site. This information may be used to help us to assess the use and usability of JDRF site. JDRF will not attempt to trace that IP address to you personally, nor will it allow that information to be tracked by outside agencies.
4. JDRF does not accept any liability over the content of third party websites. The existence of a link between this and any other organisation’s site does not imply that JDRF endorses the activities or views of those organisations. Links to this web site are not permitted without the prior written consent of JDRF.
5. This site is intended to provide information for general use only and should not be considered as a substitute for advice covering any specific medical, scientific or other information. Appropriate advice should be sought before taking or refraining from taking any action in reliance on the completeness, accuracy or currency of any information contained in this site. Any opinions expressed on the site are subject to change and JDRF does not undertake to keep the information on the site up to date. Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, error, interruptions and delays may occur in the services at any time and it may be necessary, on occasions, to close or suspend the availability of the site for repairs, maintenance or development. Accordingly, this site is provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind and JDRF does not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information (including in respect of any information or material provided by third parties (including advertising) or information on other web sites to which this site may be linked from time to time or any interruption in availability of the site.