25 June 2014 (London, Featured)
Thank you for your interest, however this event is now full. If you would like to be added on to the waiting list please email email@example.com with your details.
Location: Stoke Park, Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire SL2 4PG
Date: Wednesday 25 June 2014
Time: 9am - evening
About the event
JDRF is delighted to host one of the UK’s premier charity Pro Am golf tournaments at the famous Championship golf course Stoke Park. This is your unique chance to take part in this better ball Stableford format over 18 holes with 30 of the best pros in the UK and Europe.
The shotgun start will be at 11am, before which players will be served a full English breakfast on arrival. Players will enjoy refreshments at the halfway house before joining the rest of the teams and spa guests for our champagne reception and prize-giving on the terrace, after which a three course dinner will follow alongside live and silent auctions. In addition to this there will be after dinner entertainment.
The entrance fee per team (three team members and one pro) is £1,500. Following the recent years successes we do expect demand for team entries to be high so make sure you complete the online registration form as soon as possible.
We are excited to introduce our new Indulgence Spa Package, giving the non-golfers the opportunity to support and make the most of the luxurious five star Stoke Park facilities. This package includes:
- Tea and coffee on arrival
- Full use of Stoke Park facilities, including indoor heated swimming pool complete with hydro-seats, deep relaxation room, private atrium with stunning five-metre tropical aquarium, changing rooms with Italian marble steam rooms, nail bar and boutique
- A one hour Thalgo Treatment ranging from rejuvenating and anti-ageing facials to hot stone massages, detoxifying scrubs and nourishing wraps
- Buffet lunch in the Garden Lounge
- Champagne reception on the terrace
- Three course meal, wine and after dinner entertainment.
This spa package is £250 per person which is excellent value for a full day of pampering, a glamorous champagne reception and three course gold dinner.
Book your place on this exclusive spa package now.
If your company is interested in being associated with this prestigious event there is a limited number of sponsorship opportunities available.
For further information contact Marie Greenham at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7841 3631.